Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Monday, May 21, 2007
HOW I SPENT MY VACATION

I decided to have a real vacation earlier this month.
I got my tickets and packed my bags and off I went, into my living room in front of my favorite computer.

This is where I went...







I had to wear a different body of course.






My son asked me why I create female characters to play in online games.
Its simple really, I spent a lot of time watching them as I play and I would much rather watch a female for hours at a time.
Besides it's part of my workout program.


This is the new Lord of the Rings online game and it is a lot of fun.


You get to visit all sorts of ruins and learn about history.




You get to meet all sorts of people and creatures who are more than happy to help you with your exercise program.





You also get the chance to get back to nature.





You can ride horses for long trips but most of the time you just walk or run.
I'm what is known as a burglar in this world, but it’s not what you think. She is a spy and assassin.





The night life is very exciting here and the people are mostly friendly.





I have also been doing a lot of reading online but not much reading of books.
I also haven't been blogging. I think of things to write and just never get around to typing them up.
Al Gore has a new book coming out this week and I think I am going to buy it. I read a preview of it and it seems really interesting.
It's called, The Assault On Reason and it’s not about global warming.

I'm gonna try to blog more now but this is the busiest week of the year in the bread game so I don't know how much it will be. The GOP attacks on Gore should start about Wednesday so it's bound to be an entertaining time.

 
posted by Nit Wit at 11:03 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger the rube

    looks like a great vacation.

    a few pharohs probably would have payed a king's ransom for the experience.

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    wow, I always wondered what those games were like...she's got some nice chichi's...
    I want to read that book too...I have been all over the blogs telling every one to read nelson demille's book called wild fire..it's fucking fantastic..trust me..you yafta read it...

    how are your hands???...

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    I'm with JS, nice chi-chi's. I guess women are just more fun to look at, we sure put alot of work into being fun to look at. I'm on vacation in my hometown.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    I like her hat. It looks very peaceful there. I wish you many future vacations!