Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Monday, August 08, 2005
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

I don't like Bush. I don't trust him. I don't like his record. He's stupid. He's lazy.
Cher

I have mixed feelings about this shirt.
If it refers to the Bush administration and all the truly stupid things they have done during the last 4 ½ years then I think it’s funny as hell. However, if they are referring to the American people in general it bothers me even though, or because there is some truth to it.

Well, Bush is on vacation again and the first visitor to Crawford is his coke connection. I thought it funny that the drug war has not been going to well; it never has been a success. Some bright boy came up with a way to maybe reduce the coke demand though. The story is that the terrorists were going to spike the coke sold in America with some deadly poison. Thank the Columbian drug cartel for stopping that attack.

The same strategy is being repeated. Scare the people and they will do what you want. I bet there is going to be some crowing about a reduction in the demand for drugs soon.

I’m just talking out my ass so don’t start the, my country right or wrong blather, it’s never been true and causes more death and misery than any terrorist attacks.

Oh, and about the shirt. I’d bet money some front line grunt thought it up and didn’t get a cent.

This blog really has no point but I did like the shirt.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 9:39 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: