Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
SOMETHING NEW!
My granddaughter's birth has made me want to create things she will love.
Billy Crystal











Baby Girl
Natalie Rose
Born On: August 10, 2007
Weight: 5 lbs 8.8 oz Height: 18 inches
Parents:
Donald & Richelle
Siblings:
Shanequa , Donald , Darren
Grandparents:
Chuck & Sandy
Steve & Rose


I’m a Grandpaw again!

Hard to believe she was only 24 hours old when this picture was taken. I visited the hospital about 20 hours after she was born. I was working and sleeping before that.
Thirty seconds after I sat in the rocking chair and started rocking her she took her first dump. Ah those milestones of childhood.
The minute her mom put her in my arms I said hi there Littlebit. Guess what her nickname is now.
It’s hard to believe that her brother Darren was lighter than her.
Now I have a brand new person to spoil!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 2:39 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger the rube

    congratulations!!!

    she looks like a boxer. a beautiful boxer at that.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    oh wow..i love her already..look..she's putting up her dukes...ready to fight..that's my girl....sigh..babies make my eyes water...protect her grandpaw!