Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
INFLATION INDACATOR
I don't mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I've saved all year.
Victor Borge

I think you can appreciate this one.






I went into the gas station today and

asked for five dollars worth of gas....

The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:09 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Kalibitch

    true enough to make me cry.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    sad...but true...working in retail i see every day the way prices are going up...we get price change every day..going up..we get lots of things that are marked down but they are discontinued items..company going under...sheesh