Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
LOST AND CONFUSED
Most of us are about as eager to be changed as we were to be born, and go through our changes in a similar state of shock.
James A. Baldwin


As you can see there have been some changes around the Nit home. They weren’t voluntary.
That Airline video I posted was funny but id fried my template and my backup copy wouldn’t work. To top it off the site where I got it has been closed while the templates are moved to a new location.
So I looked at the Blogger templates and was pretty disgusted with the choices.
I have spent a good part of the night looking for a new template. The ones I liked the best were older ones that wouldn’t work on the new Blogger format. I’ll find a better one soon but my eyes are shot from reading code and I have laundry to finish.
I do like my angel in the woods though. Shame I can’t remember where I got it.
He reminds me of someone.

Kali just commented that she’s lost and can’t find her way around in here. That pretty much sums up my feelings too.
I promise I’ll fix it as soon as my peepers can focus on the code again.
I miss my Soulmirror template.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:12 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: