Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, January 01, 2010
DON'T PROCRASTANATE
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
I stole this HERE


The best way to achieve inner peace is to "Finish Things You Have Started."

So today I finished:
two opened bags of potato chips,
the last half of a lemon cream pie,
half a bottle of Jose Cuervo,
a small box of Godiva Chocolates,
and slapped the living shit out of someone I have never liked.
I feel better than I have felt for a long time.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 4:06 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i could learn to love that list..especially the last one..
    happy new year my friend..love to you and yours..

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    happy new year mr wit!

    i finished off a lot of candy yesterday but it's gonna be a while before i finish anything again.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger BBC

    Inner peace, ah, camping.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger texlahoma

    Happy New Year!

    Maybe I should finish that pineapple cream pie I started.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    LOL!! Happy New Year, and hope you get to see Avatar again in 3-D!!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    sorry your sick..tis' the season..
    but that's wonderful about your diabetes being gone..how great for you..ice creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam...
    ha..
    take care of yourself..i forgot to ask..did i get the number right for gifts? dont you like the generic way i got everyone something? I love those throws..I have them all over the house..dexter even has his own one on the bed and one on the couch..we fight over mine.

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger M. Reka

    Happy New Year Mr Wit!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    christ it's a small world.

    i sold a 68 bug and bought a little vega panel van. sadly after a night of heavy partying i hit a telephone pole.