Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Guess I Gotta Write Something
CHRISTMAS SURVEY

I stole this from Jackiesue to make up for the last couple that I didn't finish after she tagged me.
If you want to do it ...

1. Copy and paste the questions into your blog.
3. Answer the questions.



1. Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Its too early.

2. Tell me about one of your special traditions.
Wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve.

3. When do you put up your tree?
When I can't avoid it any more.

4. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
Not no but, HELL NO!

5. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home?
I hide in the house and pretend I'm asleep.

6. What is your funniest Christmas memory?
When I was 6 years old and got a 26" fancy 3 speed bike. It took me 3 days to figure out how to get on it without crushing my privates and then it snowed 3 feet over night. I lived just outside Buffalo N.Y. I rode that bike til I was 17.

7. What is your favorite Christmas movie of all time?
Gremlins.

8. Do you do your own Christmas baking and what's your favorite treat?
I usually do almost all the cooking for Thanksgiving and Christmas but not this year I guess.

9. Fake or real tree?
Fake. I am a tree hugger I guess.

10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
The day after Christmas.

11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
That's when I start.

12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
Stuffing my face while I watch the disappointment in the kids eyes when they realize that they didn't get all the stuff they wanted.

13. What Christmas craft do you like the best?
The ones that nobody tries to sell me for there good cause.

14. Christmas music, yes or no? If yes, what is your favorite song?
Do I have a choice? They start pumping it out at you before Halloween. My ears are bleeding by Thanksgiving.

15 when do you plan on finishing your shopping.
When I run out of money. Which is pretty quick.

That's it I hope it makes your Holidays brighter.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:53 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    if my holidays were any feckin brighter i'd be wearing sunglasses.

    (they're not really all that bright, i just wanted to say it)

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i like your answers better than mine..really? on christmas eve?..wow..talk about panic.