Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
FOGGY FIFTY
Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age.
Victor Hugo



I am finally able to play with Blogger again. I not only had trouble Saturday night but Friday night as well. Just when I could get back in on Friday my high speed connection went out. I got back in tonight and was able to catch up on Blogs but until a few minutes ago I couldn’t get into Denise’s Blogs.
It’s my big old 50th birthday now that it’s after midnight and old fogy that I am I have to go to bed early. The Boss is taking me to Clarksburg WVA. To a big bingo they have there. You get your cards free on your birthday. We never get to do much together normally; when I’m working we almost don’t see each other. Now that I can’t work she keeps taking overtime to make a little more money. Of course many people would say that not being around each other is the key to a happy marriage.
Well I better go get my beauty sleep so I don’t scare all the little old ladies at bingo tomorrow. I get to spend the day in hillbilly heaven.
Hopefully I’ll be able to get in here after I come home with all my winnings.
The radio said the other day that 68% of the people in my area are betting on the Seahawks to win. They seem to not like Pittsburg very much.


Now it keeps telling me to republish my post in 10 minutes. their doing enhancements.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 3:31 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday..sweet cakes...happy birthday to you.....remember now....today is the first day of the rest of your life...so dont fuck it up....oops cussed again...hope you have a great time and win the jackpot at bingo....the cowboys arent in the super bowl....so just how super can it be?

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    well...

    HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY NIT!

    and if you really wanna piss some of them old dears off yell bingo even when you haven't got it...mind you, it can only be done a couple of times before your cards are confiscated so choose yer moments aye.

    have a wonderful birthday :)

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Happy Birthday!!!
    I'll work on the brain CPR machine with a hat with an auto moron detection system for ya as your gift.