Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
What To Do
If perchance I dream a dream and in it you have not been seen. I'll cry real tears, I'll really weep because I lost a good nights sleep.
I wrote this 35 years ago and it still applies to my friends.
I am useles when they are in trouble.
Then again I could still be full of shit. :)
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:29 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    I was so pooped when I got home last night I ate and went to bed...woke up and babs had called me 2 times..she is going into the shelter today..I called and she was going in...she was strong and said she would be fine..I on the other hand was weeping like a 3 year old...she said"I'm going to be ok..."..and I said"yes, but I'm not"...sob sob..jeez...I want there to be something I can do..and there isn't...besides bitch slap her step mother...told her to tell her step mom not to come to west or within 25 miles of me as I would kick her ass...
    so I have been weepy since I talked to her...if i still had my house i would just move her in..in the apts they wont let guests stay over 3 days..but charlotte said she would stretch it to a week for me...but that won't help..
    sorry..didn't mean to drift off on you..just so frustrating..sigh*

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger the rube

    maybe you need more fiber in your diet. it works for me.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    hey rube...I discovered mineral oil...it's tasteless, odorless and very very thick...still makes me gag..but take about 2 tablespoons aday and im as regular as a goose..and it lowers your cholestrol....what a deal...

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I never remember my dreams, what a waste. I'm sure some of them are wonderful but as soon as my eyes pop open my mind goes blank. Guess that says something about my state of mind.....