Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
MUSEINGS AND MEANDERINGS
AQUARIUS
By Rick Levine
You are simply brilliant today, yet it may still be difficult for someone to deliver a vote of confidence. Receiving feedback from anyone else isn't your idea of success, so you might not even bother to ask for help, financial or otherwise. Still, it's a smart idea to go out of your way to involve others in your process. The more they know about your current situation, the more they will want to assist.


If I’m so brilliant why are my underwear on backwards?

I guess I don’t know if I’m coming or going.

OK this is yesterdays Horoscope and I think I’m over my simple brilliance. I didn’t seem to impress people very much anyway.

It’s snowing here again and they just canceled school. Now they have to do a make up day. We used to have a lot more snow days before the No Child Left Behind crowd started making the rules. Both my boys have already passed the tests that are required to gauge the progress of the students, so this week is mostly just wasted anyway.

Lots if interesting posts and comments lately. There does seem to be a couple of themes running through comments.
Lots of sexy innuendo on some and lots of good advice too. I have found a few references to cannibalism too.
I can’t wait to find out if West is still standing after Jackiesue and Babs trip to town.

I use this program called Stumbleupon to browse new sites. I think I have more than 100,000 bookmarks of sites I like. It can be a little spooky though. On several occasions when I have been thinking of a subject pages will pop up about it. I was remembering what I heard about the Donner party and those fellas who’s plane crashed in the Andes or where ever it was. Musing on the name Long Pork and wondering what it really tastes like as except for ham and bacon I don’t care for pork much.
Then I clicked on Stumbleupon and saw a whole new lifestyle possibility. I mean it does have everything a body needs… Just can’t seem to come up with a catchy name like Vegan though. I guess you really can get anything if you really want it.




















Look, they even have free range for a healthy diet.
They are a little pricy though, and I would need to get a much bigger pot.
I remember a book I saw on an old Twilight Zone or maybe it was The Outer Limits.
How to Serve Humans.
I wonder if it is still in print.

Sweet dreams.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 7:22 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Kalibitch

    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    Covering my eyes!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    You think that's bad wait till I post about politics.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i can't think about cannibalism without remembering H.Allan Smith's book the Great Chili Confrontation where he say's if you want to make chili like it was the very first time, you have to capture one lean spaniard...
    I want Babs to post her version of our trip to town before i do mine...since i tend to stretch...........the truth for a good story, i will have to use her's for a good balance..i like it when you do these kinds of posts..lets me know that i'm not the only weirdo out here...and that's a good thing...

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    'we taste like chicken.'

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Hell, I can kill my own for free! You're right about having an extra large pot to cook in...