Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, February 15, 2008
MY VALENTINE/BIRTHDAY GIFT!




The Boss decided I needed a new toy. I didn't think I had been that good a boy.

The piece of junk blocking part of the view is what I have been going to work in for the last year.
There is another part of the gift that I'll get soon.

The payment book.

Past my bedtime. Gotta go to work tonight and make enough to put a couple of gallons of go juice in the beast.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 12:05 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Kalibitch

    awww, that's so sweet.

    I need to remember that trick. Give someone an expensive gift then turn over the payment book to them. I like it.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    oh look, it's the white chargers big brother...
    ahh, she does love you..

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    beauty!

    got a cool stereo?

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    have you given her a name yet?

    how about white lightning?

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    I think I'm going to call it The Silver Slurper. I got used to putting gas in my ride once every 6 weeks or so. This beast has a 22 gallon tank.
    I'm afraid if I look at the gas gage too close I'll see it moving lower with the engine at idle.
    It's fun getting into a car without hitting my head though.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Cool! That's a man truck. Like on them commercials. Does it make you feel tougher?
    I have a gas guzzler too. It hurts, it hurts.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    I don't know, it makes me feel a small. So far I've driven about 150 miles and haven't had to take out a loan for gas. Today it went to 3.08 a gallon. The CEO of Exxon must want to buy another country.

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Kalibitch

    new post please. i need a Wit fix.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Kalibitch

    ~sigh~