Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
WORLD DOMINATION DESIGNS
The atom bombs are piling up in the factories, the police are prowling through the cities, the lies are streaming from the loudspeakers, but the earth is still going round the sun.
George Orwell

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell

Recent events have forced me to make a decision I have been putting off for a lot of years. I have become very tired of ignorant and greedy people calling most of the shots in my life. Thus I have decided that a little revolution might be a good thing. I am considering tacking over control of the local area from the corrupt and petty people who have controlled it for so long that they consider it their right instead of a privilege.

To accomplish this will take some careful planning and execution. Which could mean it will take years to accomplish, but I have patience.

Babs has long had plans for total world conquest and I don’t intend to interfere with them.
I am not greedy. I just want my own little corner of the world where things work in a sensible and predictable way.

In order to accomplish this I will need to acquire control of a lot of things.

The Water and Sewage systems. Being able to stop up peoples plumbing can get people in line in a hurry.

The Electric supply is a must though most people around here are in the dark already.

The Natural Gas, Propane and Heating Oil Supplies will go a long way toward control as it will be best to execute the takeover in the dead of winter. This has the added advantage of having most of the local movers and shakers spending time in warmer climates.

Telephone system including all the Cell towers
Local and Cable TV. This will automatically give control of internet access.

Transportation must also be controlled so I will need the local Police and Fire departments and a large number of allies with positions of power outside my little kingdom. I am beginning to see that this is a task that will take years of planning and careful execution so I started looking for shortcuts.

I stumbled across an interesting bit of information that at first I thought might be helpful in my plan but after I understood the full scope of what I had found I decided that I was a piker and way behind the times when it comes to planning a little revolution.

I found information about an organization started in Cleveland in 1996 by the FBI. Which means the Clinton administration started it. It is called InfraGard and was used to investigate cyber threats by getting the private sector to cooperate.

Later, the FBI decided to clone the organization and created the InfraGard National Members Alliance with a whole board of directors headed by Chairman Phyllis Schneck who is the prime mover behind the growth of InfraGard over the last several years.

It is still an FBI operation but seems to be organized like an old boys club. You know like the Moose Lodge or Lions or maybe The Masons.
According to the members, some of which take great delight in showing their official ID cards, it is made op of people who control large corporations down to the guy that controls the local water treatment plant.

There are 86 chapters and each is overseen by FBI agents in each state. There are more than 23,000 representatives of private industry and they are supposed to lend assistance to the department of Homeland Security. In exchange they receive secret warnings of terrorist threats before the public does and sometimes before elected officials. In return they provide information to the government. This explains how they got all the phone companies to cooperate breaking the law by tapping phones without a court order.

One business in the United States told The Progressive where I read this article that they are being advised how to prepare for martial law situations and what their role would be, including participation in all sorts of emergency preparation drills. They also have the right to shoot to kill to protect the infrastructure in the event that martial law is declared.

On May 9th 2007 George the Gump issued National Security Presidential Directive 51 called National Continuity Policy. In it, he instructed the Secretary of Homeland Security to coordinate with private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure in order to provide delivery of essential services during an emergency.
I am wondering what essential services the CEO of an international consulting firm called the Fairfax Group would provide.

I can see now that I have been a little late in my plans and have very little chance of implementing them.

I have the feeling and have had for quite some time that their may not be a 2008 election.
It seems there are too many people with too much to lose.

There is a lot more to the story I read but I guess you’ll have to search InfraGard and The Progressive to find it as I lost the link.

I wonder if I could join.






Nah, being full of shit has become a way of life for me.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 12:22 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kalibitch

    LOL!!!
    You made me laugh today - good going! ~squeezing you for a hug~

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    gee....im to busy crying to laugh...it's fucking scary and too close to the truth to make me happy...i too see bush pulling some stunt that would give him the oppurtunity to call martial law out and never relinguish the presidency...fuckityf fuck fuck fuck

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    I forgot to add to the end of this something that is really starting to worry me.
    Has anyone seen or heard anything about Chaney lately?
    Seems he's AWOL and that scares the shit out of me.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    excellent idea on the water supply.

    the huns didn't get anywhere attacking the romans until they went after the aquaducts.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger McRaven

    I kid you not I'm taking 4 different kinds of stool softners to make myself got to the bathroom, that is my goal for today, simply to poop.

    Taking over the world I will leave to you and Babs. God Bless ya!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i think he's plotting another 9-11 and about 3 days after he appears...bamb...wwiii...kapow.