Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
OH NO I DIDN'T!



The only thing I did was remove the background and join them together.
The Hillary picture was included with an article speculating on the possibility of her being a lesbian.
I would never alter anyone’s awesome boobage.
I think I bookmarked about a million Photoshop tutorials and this is the one that I used for this.
Scared to click?
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:19 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Kalibitch

    i see you did a little touch UP in this one too...

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i figure if i tried to do that i'd start drinking again...

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Woozie

    Nippy in there.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger BBC

    Hillery is a male capitalist with a pussy, like Martha Stewart. Both of them lacking the testosterone, and on a fine line to tripping over to gay.

    But the nips on the other one is a turn on even though she is too young for my liking other than to look at.

    Hum, where the fuck was I? Oh, as if you don't have enough to worry about, look up methane on Wikipedia.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger BBC

    Nice link, almost missed it. Could attach lips to tits with it. Not that the spiritual eyes aren't nice.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger McRaven

    My sister Lee who also is done with her reconstruction and just got her new nipples in Dec. Well the trouble with the new nipples is they are always on. The reconstruct them that way. She said (my sister Lee) that she has to wear a bra now because of it. I said to her when mine are don I am never wearing a bra again. The pain and suffering of breast cancer and the surgeries, are you kidding I earned the right to display my head lights and I am going to do just what JS says head up tits out!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Big Tex

    Use the force, Hillary! Use the force to lift her shirt!