Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, August 29, 2008
I'm Scared
America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.
Harry S. Truman





I just watched the Obama speech from last night and I really enjoyed hearing it.
But I'm also very troubled right now. All night at work I kept hearing an announcement on the radio that kinda puzzled me.
Apparently The devil's minion is coming to Cambridge, (where I do most of my nitwitery) sometime today. Yes I mean John McCain. Now I'm at a loss as to why he would come here though the GOP is very dominant here. Then I thought back to 4 years ago when The Gump came here and gave a stump speech about 150 yards from my bedroom window while I was trying to sleep in the house that his policies and my health problems took away from me. I wonder if it is just getting hard to find a friendly place for a Republican to campagne.
The other thing that bothered me was that though they kept harping on the fact that he would be here today they would not, or more likely could not say where he was going to be speaking.
So, this being payday and me needing to be out and about paying bills and wasting money on things I just can't live without I was going about my business always looking over my shoulder and fearing that I would actually see the man and somehow turn to stone or a pillar of salt.
Well I got back to the rented shack I call Nitwit headquarters without getting even a glimpse of the Bus Of Lies, but I locked all the doors and windows and haven't even peeked out to see how the bridge construction is going. I hope I make it to work OK tonight My boss is one of the GOP bigwigs around here and I know if McCain is here he will be front row center having an orgasmic experience.
I wonder if he'll turn into a zombie.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 11:28 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    what the fuck?..did you make it ok?..should I send the Texas Rangers for protection?...if I wasn't so busy squiring Junebugg around town introducing her to everyone I'd come and protect you my ownself..
    i loved the speech last night..and after is was over i told junebugg, i bet mccain picks a woman for vp....im so smart.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    oh by the way...NOW THIS IS A POST!!!!!

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger texlahoma

    If he's singing "Bomb Iran", he's a zombie!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger BBC

    Hey, it's just a bunch of monkeys fucking around, be ready to head for the hills to remain free if you have to.

    I spotted an interesting bumper sticker yesterday. About voting…. WHOEVER I HATE LEAST…08 - And their running mate.