Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Family Frustrations
I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.
Rodney Dangerfield




I'm going to do something I don't do.
I'm going to show off my family.



First up is the Pain in the ass daughter who has three kids from three fathers who are worth about as much as my ball sweat.
I would be kind to refer to as human.


She makes great Grandkids though.

This is number 2 son who is 17 and prooving to be a talented photographer. He does seem to fall in love with black and white though.





This is number one son and number two daughter along with her son who is my semi lost grandson. She has her boyfriend and all his relatives for support so I don't get to see him as much as I would like.






Number one son again. He is now off at school at The Art Institute of Pittsburg. Where he is learning all about life.





This is The Boss in white with Her girlfriend who we saw in Florida last year along with her girlfriend's daughters.






This is my two Grandaughters. Almost 1 and 14. They both have Grandpa wraped around their fingers.



This is my best buddy and a true baseball lover. He is the reason I have been so busy lately. My daughter’s latest asshole is making his life a little rough.
We will overcome though.
There is an advantage to being smarter than most of the people around you, but it involves making the people around you feel smart.
I have laid the groundwork with the family and am about to give a lot of ignorant rednecks a big surprise.





This is some old coot with a very special young lady. He must be a degenerate he has a ponytail.




Goodbye for now. See how smart my Granddaughter is.

 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:50 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ooooooooooooooooh!see, the goddess was right, giving is a great vice..look what you got back from giving them all your love...the granddaughters are so beautiful..and kids are smart and good looking..genes travel well...how old is the grandbaby?..I think she needs a love package from west, texas..thanks for th pictures..it's nice to put faces on your family...

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    beauties!

    number one son looks like johnny depp.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger BBC

    Number two son eats too well.

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    Lucky you and lucky family!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Now I have faces to go with all the stories!!!