Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, February 12, 2010
THE SPIRIT OF COOPERATION
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
Henry Ford 


I stole this but there is a link at the end.

I figured I had to post something as people have started writing comments on my Happy New Year post again.

It's also pretty damn funny.






Hilarious Toilet cigarette
Uploaded by hassoun. - See more comedy videos.

 
posted by Nit Wit at 1:01 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    that was excellent. reminds me of an eliot rosewater adage.

    we don't piss in your ashtrays so don't throw cigarettes in our urinals.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    I always liked "Don't throw Cigarettes in our urinals. It makes them soggy and hard to light."

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    Oh...I am still laughing..laughed so much that Dexter came running from the living room and is checking me out..funny funny..

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Karl

    Good Afternoon Nit Wit,

    Brings a whole new meaning to the term: Flicking a Bic.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger texlahoma

    Nice one Nit Wit!
    I would definitely wash my hands after that.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    I would hope that they washed their hands (and other things) before too.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger TheWayfarer

    That's a bit more sociable than I'd care to be, thank you very much.