Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
WONDERFULL WORK!
There is a vast world of work out there in this country, where at least 111 million people are employed in this country alone - many of whom are bored out of their minds. All day long.
Richard Nelson Bolles


Aquarius
Relieve pressure now by giving yourself permission to relax and have fun, for it's not a day to be technical. It's a day to let your imagination wander while taking a walk in nature or attending your favorite church services. Keep your thoughts and feelings about work to yourself now and get lost in the present moment

You’re fortune for today:
It's a good day for a resolution.

Busy, busy, busy. The week before Memorial day is the biggest business week of the year in my job. Everyone wants lots of buns and bread for their cookouts. I have been reading and commenting on blogs but haven’t had time to do much else. Now I get to enjoy one of the few two day weekends I get every year.
So I get the Horoscope to send me off to forget about work.
I just can’t figure out what kind of resolution I’m supposed to make. My life is perfect, my health is on the mend and I owe everyone a gazillion bucks and have to figure out how to move to a new house and work four days next week. So everything is perfect and will be even better when I start a two week vacation on June fourth. It ought to be a blast as The Boss will be off the same two weeks for a change.
That will help us get settled into our new place and get used to being closer to work.
I have really enjoyed the blogs I follow this last week although I think I have gained five pounds from all the cheeseburgers that I have consumed the last week or so. I say I think because my scale is hiding from me at the moment.
I still have to read all my favorite blogs for the last couple of days so I guess this meaningless ramble needs to come to a close until later.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:40 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    thanks for the comment on my letter p for parent...u a good one...and i am giving you the letter...........S....s is for sweet, cause you are...jac
    hope your memorial day is less exciting than mine...

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Hey- you posted!!!

    Damn horrorscopes! hehehe

    Hope you get to relax some soon. with as busy as you are right now, you are probably burning off all those cheeseburgers!

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Michele

    Lay off the cheeseburgers,
    or you'll become a rollie pollie.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Too late my scale is in hiding and I can't tell for sure what I have gained lately, but my shadow knows.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    er...how long has the baseball clock been there???? duh!
    dont forget..your's is the letter S

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    Niiice. You have been given permission/instruction to enjoy these days off without a worrisome thought...Were you able to do it Nit?

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »