Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
FUTURE FATALITY
I'm not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me.
Jack Cleary

Now I know why I don’t watch the Rosanne show. I have a feeling of someone walking across my grave every time I see that women.
It’s all make believe anyway. Right?




How Will I Die Quiz

How Will I Die Quiz

You will die at the age of 78

You will be killed by Rosanne Barr when she snaps on day in the street

Find out how you will die at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis


I am younger than her though, maybe I can outrun her.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 7:25 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Linda

    hehehe I will die at 111 at a Tom Jones concert....you figure :D

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i will die at 114 when my chair unexpectly blows up.

     
  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    I think I was in a movie theatre when someone went crazy or something.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    LMAO!!! Thanks for helping out on the vote.

    Oh.. thanks for the quiz!!
    "You will die at the age of 111

    You will die by drowning in your own body sweat"

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Josh

    I will die at the age of 85--killed by Mars aliens as they invade earth.

    Charming!

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    christ i been gypped...

    "You will die at the age of 53...You will be poisoned by your ex from your 7th marriage."

    carrap...only 13 years to go and i'm still on my 1st marriage.

     
  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger Linda

    Thanks for your comment. I saw about this disease in Coast to Coast and had to go see this gross site. We don't know what goes on under her noses, huh. The point that they know nothing about it scares the hell out of me. I wish I wasn't so nosy and left well enough alone when it came to crap like this *shakking head sadly*

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »