Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M NOT!

I'm a Lifer!

To you, a job is what pays the bills. You put in your hours, follow the rules, and then go home. Occasionally, you consider quitting, but then you think of how bad the job market is and you reconsider. Whatever happiness you get, you get from your life outside the workplace. Relationships, family, hobbies, and outside creative pursuits are what really matter to you. You're probably taking this test at work because you don't have anything better to do.

Talent: 38%
Lifer: 67%
Mandarin: 33%

Take the Talent, Lifer, or Mandarin quiz.

 
posted by Nit Wit at 5:30 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Is it Blog Whore Quiz day again??

    I'm a lifer too!!
    Talent: 44%
    Lifer: 59%
    Mandarin: 41%

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    im talent...wanna see me tap dance and whistle dixie..?...nah..me neither..

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    I am a talent!!!! Yea!!!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I saw a new Wal-mart the other day. I don't know when that store was created. I swear they pop up overnight.
    They only had 4 diet cherry cokes yesterday. Damn! I will check again today and now Albertson's has the same special. Something to do with Memorial day sales. Yes, I will take advantage of these sales!! I'll get a rain check from Kroger if they are out today. They still do those!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Clance' McClannahan

    talent 74% Lifer 23% Mandarin 38%
    Surprise...I loved this part:If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. so true....

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    I'm on a mission from FAB- LOL!!
    Wow, I need dirt dragons. Where can I get those??

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Linda

    I am a lifer, just like I suspected. Dragging myself to work for my pittance at the end of the week, lol. Talent:23%, lifer 64%, and mandarin: 44%. You need no talent to do what I do. I check what little brain I have at the door when I clock in :D

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »