Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Fighting Fanatics
I thought this was interesting.
I haven't tried this yet but it sure is a nifty idea.

Warren Nellis

Check out the profile. Sounds like my kind of guy!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 5:44 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Well, I followed the instructions and it seemed to work. I'll let you know in a week to 10 days!
    God I feel so dirty after visiting that site.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    That's so awesome! I left him a comment telling him he rocks.
    I like the Christmas shopping idea, but I think I'll wait and see what you get first.
    I could get some propaganda from those people and leave it on my neighbors doors!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    that is so sick and evil...damn..i love it..let me know if you got your stuff..ill try it...hell, ill try it now..mwahahahhahahahh

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Rocky (Racquel)

    I think you'll also like the button on this website:

    http://www.cafepress.com/bettybowers.61695512

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Blah! Warm milk!!!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Now what exactly do dirt dragons do? I'm afraid they might set the place on fire.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    You don't foget how to blog, it's like riding a bike or something. Just don't switch to the blogger beta. I hear it's evil...

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I thought you were going to post some since you were off work a couple of days! Let us hear your wisdom.
    And are you watching NASCAR races?

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Josh

    What an awesome idea. I'll have to try this out.