Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Healthy Advice.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
Unknown


I remember my Grandma giving me lots of advice when I was little. She even taught me to sew.
One of her sayings was “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.”
I never really took that one to heart until today…










Click to biggie size!









And now for the health of the ladies...









Boy, I feel better already!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:03 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    I once met a women too, and your right. NEVERMIND!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    was she short and have big ti...never mind

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    You're always on top of your health!
    Don't dis my Matt!! I could have JS bip you for that.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    I've been doing the cheeseburger plan for a few days now since beef was on sale. But I don't have any blue bell ice cream. Maybe that's what I'm lacking!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Rocky (Racquel)

    *shaking head with respect to Leo's and NitWit's macho bravado*

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Linda

    hehe Nitwit where did you get this gem??!?? Funny whenever I eat an apple I don't get the torso of a man to look at..oh well

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Josh

    So that's what Granny Smith looks like.