Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Government Gyms
If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all.
Joey Adams



Well, it looks like some people are starting to pay attention to their physical condition. According to ABC there is a trend on capitol hill involving interns and the way they dress.








It seems that among summer interns in congress and the white house skin is in. The story they tell is that the sexier they dress the better their chances of attracting attention and landing a full time job.
I think they are just being modest though. I think they are more concerned with the health of our elected leaders.
There can’t be any other explanation for why the young ladies and gentlemen dress in a provocative manner. They are just making sure that the old gentlemen and ladies get their much needed aerobics workouts.










I’m sure the government officials also find more workout material on the internet with all that government provided bandwidth.
My only question is why do most of them spend a small fortune on cosmetic surgery and still look like shit?

My workouts are showing progress, I’ve turned my 6 pack abs into a full case without even trying.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:43 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    that is a really really white hand..
    and as far as im concerned them skinny bitches in washington can die of starvation..if they are that insecure to allow that to continue..well......happy barfing..

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Keep up the workouts Nit! Plastic surgery is a waste of money. Much like most of what they do with our tax dollars.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    oufff who woulda thought my hand modelling days would come back to haunt me.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Huh? I can't hear you over my loud music!

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    You know, I really need a baseball bat. I could chase my neighbors with it for fun!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Rocky (Racquel)

    Wow that's a mighty fine photo of yeh...hehe

    It's not just in congress where "hooker chic" is in. Seems to be a progressive trend here in the orifice - but since I got a good office with a window, I guess I'll just save the thigh-high hose at home...