Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
MY NEW COMPUTER IS CAMERA SHY

I got a new computer so my 15 year old could have my old one that has enough power for him to play World Of Warcraft and have a place to put his writing. He's pretty good with Horror stories. Of course he and his brother have been after me to start playing WOW so we could do something together without actually going outside. I'm sticking to that story because I'm a saint.

So I had to get a fast system because my laptops graphics are not good enough to play.
Go here to see what it is about.
www.worldofwarcraft.com
Now you know where I've been for a few days. The picture was taken while I was reading my favorite blogs.
Oh by the way, my best character is a female Mage named Phen. There are only a couple of people out here who might be able to figure out where I came up with that name.
I'm trying to get in touch with my female side.
She kills real good. :)
 
posted by Nit Wit at 5:24 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    Gotta love having a new computer.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Pixie

    My Pc has bee dying over the weekend, its crashed once already this morning :|

    WP and I keep talking about getting into playing WoW but havent done anything about it as yet.