Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
FARTS AND CRAP
I don’t know what I’m writing about today.
I wish I could be like Jackiesue or Babs and come up with something that would interest all my friends but today I can only lament the fall of the Reds.
They had a real chance this year but the last month has been a train wreck.
At least the new owners have started to spend the money to make them better.
I am down right now.
About like JS is when the Cowboys have a bad season .
It is better than the last few seasons though.
I need to find a new way to share my feelings.
I hate to be put in a corner about how I feel about you.
I’m a guy so I don’t tell people what I feel.
I read what my friends post and wish I could express myself the way they do.
I’m just a putzs who sometimes writes something that gets the attention of others.
I see what the Gump and all his friends are doing and I remember that there are more Americans dead in Iraq than died on 9/11 and I wonder. Whose interests are being served?
I think about next November and wonder if my vote will be counted (I do live in Ohio after all.)
Blackwell, who has been accused of fixing the election in 2004, is running for Governor, and Ney has confessed to corruption with the same people who are bribing the rest of the people in Congress
The voting machines are rigged and the people running are hand picked by the people they are replacing.
I guess I am having a little trouble believing that anyone is looking out for the little guy and don’t think that it will matter anyway.
Tomorrow has to be a better day.
But then there is always cheese.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 12:47 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    I hope you are feeling better. I enjoy reading your posts. I am not sure what you are going for, but I always like coming here and seeing what you are up to, even if you are down. About Gump, I don't know. How is he still in office? How is Karl Rove not in jail? I keep praying that once it is proven that the 2000 elections were false, everything he has done, every court appointee, law, etc, will be reversed. Have you noticed how they are preening Condi to go up against Hillary? I think they will put her as VP with someone like Jeb.

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    little voices in my head...lalalalala..(i cant heeeeear you).
    i love coming here..i dont give a fuck what you post about..im always intertained or forced to think..sometimes i read books you recommend and think oh fuuuuckk...and some i think wow!so glad i did that..
    i personally think we will lost the elections in nov and then we will be totally fucked...im thinking about going to australia and take over apos job when she goes to kentucky...huh huh...what a concept..