Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
URANUS IS GROSS

Aquarius

This is a rather weird time for you as a tug-of-war develops between your inner desires and your outer expression. Don't do anything rash because your unrestrained emotions can create more problems than they relieve. Instead of reacting impulsively, place additional room between an external stimulus and your response.

Is it just me, or do you get uncomfortable when your Horoscope starts out saying that this is a rather weird time for you?

It’s almost as bad as the fact that about 40% of my predictions seem to delight in telling me that my controlling planet is Uranus.

I fully support the scientific community kicking Uranus out of the order of planets.

I have a high opinion of myself and that is a little hard to support when I keep getting horoscopes that tell me that Uranus is my controlling planet.

It’s humiliating, though I can’t fault the logic, my anus is about all I can handle anymore.

It just makes me want to hide under a rock.

Isn’t Uranus classed as a big rock now?

Go figure…

 
posted by Nit Wit at 12:09 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    I'm controlled by Mars..which might explain why I bipped a guy upside the head when he was rooting for Carolina..I still can't belive I did that...I would have thought I had outgrown all that by now..guess not..

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    i could probably be the king of england if i listened to my horoscope.

    that's what the jamaican woman with 1-900 phone number told me.

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Kalibitch

    I went to a Holiday Party last year that featured a Psychic. After being goosewalked over by co-workers, I let her do a reading. (That she was indulging in the open bar was apparent.) It was all fantastically... predictable. (You work hard, no one appreciates you, if you make the right choice there are great rewards waiting, blah, blah, blah.)
    Until her wrap up speech. Her grand finale was "Beware of the dark haired lady." I walked back to my friends and told them this bit of exciting news. All the brunettes in the group started jumping up and down wanting to be the mysterious dark haired lady I needed to be wary of. (They're idiots, but cute.) Then one of the women tripped me and said "There. Prediction out of the way. Let's get a drink." I admired her ability to set priorities and remove annoying distractions.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    merry xmas

    i hope yer anus is kind to you on the 25th.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger BBC

    Horoscopes. *rolls eyes*

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Kalibitch

    Happy New Year Wit!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    please please please..can i bip bbc?...please?