Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Monday, January 07, 2008
FUTURE FAME?


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Subscribe to Fortune Magazine at a 76% discount!







I like this a lot better than the one where you make your own headstone.
I stole it from Yellowdog Grannie who stole it from Big Pissy.
I'm not telling who the goof in the picture is but his initials are N.W.

Well at least I posted something.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:09 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    well, that's a great good morning hello......I love it....I had more fun with it..but all the pictures I wanted to use, were too blurred to use....I'm still looking...
    yeah, n.w. posted...

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    you look sort of einsteinesque.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Kalibitch

    AAHHHRRRGGGHHHH! You're evil!
    You KNOW what you were supposed to post.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Wonderful! Can I pick it up at one of the grocery stores here in West?

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Tammie Browne

    There's another parody magazine cover designer online @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (over 500 fun templates and special effects for your digital photos).