Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
TIME TO BRAG A LITTLE
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
Scott Adams






I promised I would show some of my older son's artwork.
He and his brother are both in a Commercial Art course at the local carrier center. My oldest is a senior and has been accepted at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh.
We went on a tour last month and I wanna go too.
Scraping up the money for him is going to be hard enough.
He has a lot of other work but his best to date is at the Governor’s competition right now. I hope he wins.

I'm a little disappointed in my fancy all in one printer. It seems to have distorted the drawings just enough to bug me.





I'm not sure if this is from life of out of his head.





This is someone from his class.





My oldest stepdaughter.






My oldest Grandbaby, God she's 14 now.





Sweeny Todd

I got Jackiesue hooked on Stumbleupon. Addiction loves company.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Nit Wit at 4:23 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Kalibitch

    Definite wealth of talent there! Thank you so much for sharing those! Hope he gets in. The party in Art College rock.


    I mean...
    you can actually make a living at this stuff.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Kalibitch

    duh. he got in. reread that.
    need more coffee.
    congrats!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    oh my goddess...he's wonderful.i love them all...i love your granddaughter..she's so lovely...oh nw..you must be so proud..hell, im proud and he's not even mine...