Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
LAKOTA MADE ME DO IT.
I'm not sure I like being a Canna.
I automaticly ask Canna what?



I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?




"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."
 
posted by Nit Wit at 11:32 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    well, well, well..!guess who was a canna too?...yupper..and I said the same thing..what the fuck's a canna?..
    this is a meme(what ever the fuck THAT is) and not a real post..how did the eldest trip to art school go?...I heard the apron string snip right here in texas..

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Why you up so late! your supposed to be resting!
    I'm a Canna, your a Canna, Woozie is a Canna too.
    The Boss has super elastic apron strings.
    When they snap it may take out Wheeling.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    if you could add "bis" to the end of canna you'd be in business.

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger McRaven

    "Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh." I'm a Snapdragon. I love dragons!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger BBC

    Hum, what flower am I? You know, I don't think I can decide what flower I am to others. It is up to them to decide what flower I am to them.

    To Helen I might be a beautiful rose or orchard, to others I might be an ugly and smelly weed.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger texlahoma

    Wow, I'm a Canna too.
    (Feeling too feminine)
    (Over compensating)
    A big ol' canna wup-ass!