Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I'VE FOUND MY LIFE'S PURPOSE
Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin



See more funny videos and funny pictures at CollegeHumor.



Gee, I never have found that brand of beer. I have found the one that makes me think everyone is pretty and thinks I'm fascinating.
I can't afford that brand anymore.
I'm a married man after all.

SIGH...
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:51 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    what video?...i got nuffin...

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    It works for me maybe your Flash player is broken. Try following the link and see if you can play stuff there.

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger BBC

    Yellowdog is running Vista, ha ha ha.

    I just drink cheap beer, a thirty pack of Natural Light here only costs $13.99.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Lakota

    Pouncing for a hug! How have you been Mr. Wit? Hope your holidays are wonderful and you get some time off. xxx Kota

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Josh

    Happy Holidays!

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    yup i got it to play..
    that beer would be very popular at strickly country..