Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I'M TOUGH I AM.
I could think of a few ways to improve this score.
That's if I could survive the loss of the internet.





Environmental Apocalypse
Created By UGIF mobile coupons
 
posted by Nit Wit at 4:26 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    I have a 78% of surving ...mainly because of being a diabetic..feck..
    that was fun..

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    72 %.

    i would have done better if they took my space ship into account.

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Liquid

    I'll be hanging with you, dude!

    :)-

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger BBC

    WTF, it only gave me 74%, hell in the hell did you get such a high score?

    I live in a life giving area and have lived off the fat of the land before. If it gets that bad I'll still be here after you are gone.

    May have to be doing without beer though. But that's okay, if things get really bad you need all the wits about you that you can get.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mouthy Girl

    I'll take the test later but will comment on my likelihood of surviving NOW.

    If I can work day in and day out with crazed middle school students who are high on hormones, I can survive ANYTHING.