Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
INDIAN GIVERS
Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can't help but smile on it.
Josh Billings



Have I mentioned how much I like this guy?







My apologies to all Native Americans.
Again...

I wonder how the people of California feel about the people of another state (Utah Mormons) deciding their vote on Proposition 8.

What are they going after next?

Back to my old Template and my thanks to Jackiesue for the use of her Blogroll list in rebuilding my links.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 12:29 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Woozie

    This video of the normally rage-inspiring Keith Olbermann seems to be making the rounds as a viral video. It made me smile :)

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Woozie, Rachel Maddows was tearing up when she started her show right at the end of this comment.
    Well, so was I.
    The older I get the more I hate organized religion and rednecks in general.
    How hard is do unto others to understand?

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    the worst part is these assholes getting special tax status. join their club of assholes and your bigotry becomes tax deductible.

    now about those spaceships.....

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    obi wan olbermann
    i fucking love that guy..couldn't have said it better my ownself..
    I am going to send you some visitors...
    and you can use any thing of mine any time..snicker*

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Susan Demeter

    Excellent video!