Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS YELLOWDOG GRANNIE!

I know he thinks he is the smart one but I still found a way to take over the Nitwit's blog to pass happy holiday wishes along to all my friends and thank Jackiesue for the stylish duds.


Little Bit has spoken!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 4:15 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Woozie

    He's in pink? Gay. And gangsta. Mostly gangsta.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    woozie you dufus..that's the most lovely little girl ever..and I was right that color looks great on her..I'm so glad it fit..give her tons of kisses from her internet aunt grandma

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    JS said I hadta come see the little one in her Christmas present. Adorable!
    Merry Christmas... a little late!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Boy Woozie you really should get out and learn about the real world.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger BBC

    I went camping for four days.

    Woozie is just a kid, but an interesting kid.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i keep coming back to check...and yes, she's still has the sweetest little face around...