Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
OPPS
I spent so much time reading other peoples blogs that I forgot to post one of my own, and I had three subjects planed and researched.
I guess everyone will have to live without my words of wisdom for another day.
Way past my sleepy time. Nite all (sorta). :)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
posted by Nit Wit at 10:15 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    dammit!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Dude, sounds like we both got cheated. My birthday is New Year's Eve. People are always talking about New Year's on MY birthday. I don't get it... :)

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ahhhhh man....

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Damn....Koontz wrote a lot of books, so you must have a huge stash then.
    I can only read 2-3 Koontz books in a row, then I need a Koontz break and read another author.

    Yep, it's my blog dammit. Not gonna change.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    hahahahaha
    Isn't about time for you to do a new post?