Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Saturday, February 25, 2006
MY STARS!

AquariusThe universe is grinning at you so fondly now that it's going to be very hard for you to do anything wrong -- anything at all. Think of it as the ultimate backstage pass. You've got the chance to do anything you want, as long as the end result is you enjoying yourself. There does seem to be one catch: You'll need to help run the show and organize things. Don't worry, though. Being in charge will be even more fun

I wonder what this means. I have waited my whole life for a reading like this one. The trouble is I don’t feel like running the show and I can safely say I am one of the worst organizers you’ll ever meet. Besides I am going to bed so it will have to wait until at least 4 PM. I wonder, is the universe grinning at me fondly or laughing at me behind my back.

Oh by the way my fortune for today reads,”You don’t have to win the lottery.”
Now I’m in my normal confused state and should sleep soundly.
Nighty night.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    LOL at Leo!!
    I can't see the stars here for all the damn city lights.
    I shold have given the UPS guy my trash, but I was half awake since I had only been asleep for 4 hours when I was rudely awakening by his loud knocking. And I'm a sound sleeper. He must have been banging on the door. Besides, I probably would have had to fill out a UPS label for him to deliver the trash to the dumpster. But I took it out a couple of hours ago myself. It is done for now.
    That would be cool if BB gun boy was building a way to transport his noisy ass someplace else!! But I suspect the roaches are up to no good. I might have to check up on the little turds.

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    star light star bright bring me the lottery numbers tonight..