Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Monday, April 03, 2006
YAWNING YUKS
I am fond of pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down on us.
Pigs treat us as equals.
Winston Churchill

I have no idea for a post but I love this quote.
Winston had some of the best quotes.
I wonder if being drunk most of the time had something to do with it?
It is past my bed time. Can you tell?
Nite all, maybe I’ll dream of drunken pigs that speak like Winston Churchill.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 9:06 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    What?? Sleeping through NASCAR races?? You are strange!!!

    Sounds cold there. Hope you slept well dreaming of pigs.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    how bad can pigs be? george clooney lets one sleep with him and he weighs over 300 lbs..
    the pig ..not clooney...