Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, March 10, 2006
WORKING CAUSES BRAIN DAMAGE
I went back to work at 7:30 PM March 2nd and this is the only thing I have managed to post in more than a week, except what I stole from Jackiesue. I think the act of punching a time clock causes some sort of reverse evolution.
I am starting to catch up with the Blogs I like to read, but can't seem to find a subject that gets me going on my own.
I think it's a Republican/Big Business plot to create a safe stable work force and dull there minds with shear monotony so they can't form their own opinions.
I told my boss the other day that thinking was against company policy and grounds for dismissal. He started to laugh and then got distracted by a pretty poster on the bulletin board. I left him to his job and went home.
One more night and then another day off to try to come up with more political paranoia and lame half assed humor.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:41 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    I THINK I LIKED BONDS BETTER IN DRAG...
    IM AFRAID IF I WENT BACK TO WORK .....WELL...I WOULD PROBABLY BE DOING TIME WITHIN..4 DAYS...5 AT THE MAX...

     
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    GLAD YOUR BACK..MISSED YA

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I think you are on to something there with the work causing brain damage!!

    No, the republican blog didn't fry my monitor. I just gave them a thumbs down. You, I gave a thumbs up!!

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    I was leaving a comment and I don't know where it went...

    Yes, you need to post about the Dr. Stuff going on!

    The nephew party was good. Ya, that shopping at night does cut down on the moron factor. Very nice!!

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    I think maybe they should send all teenage girls off to camp and away from the general population!!!
    LOL! Nah, I have 2 other nieces that are in their teens and they aren't quite as moody as this one is. This niece is also diabetic and I think that may play a role in some of her mood swings too.