Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
DEVIL IN A GOLD DRESS

What happens if all accountability for your actions is removed?
What if there is no guilt?
These are questions that have been bouncing around my melon for the last week or so. The reason is a couple of press releases that I read.
That seems to be the way I blog. I read something and then let it
fester in what I call my brain until I spew it out in a little rant.
That’s the nice thing about a blog; even if nobody reads it you still get the benefit of the venting.
I have been reading some of the official statements coming from the Vatican.
Before you say I think God or Goddess is dead understand that I just think they are a little too busy to worry about the likes of me.
Anyway, Father Gabriele Amorth, who is Pope Benedict XVI’s chief exorcist, (How do you get that job?) says that Hitler and Stalin were possessed by the Devil.
I don’t deny that they were evil men along with a lot of their supporters but I balk at possession by the devil.
It seems to be an excuse, and an easy way to justify anything.

Anyway this fella says that they were possessed.
I think about that time, the war and all the horror that it involved and I have to wonder why the church didn’t put more priority on exercising the devil from the leaders of two of the three European countries who were on the road to world conquest. The third was Italy the home of the Vatican. Many people forget that Russia was an ally of the Third Reich.
I find this a quant belief of a backward people even though I have to wake up The Boss in an hour to go to Mass. Lucky she doesn’t read my blog. Oh well, to each his own.

Secret Vatican documents say that Pope Pius XII Attempted a long distance exorcism of Hitler which, duh… failed.

They claim that long distance praying and exorcism very rarely work, though praying for people works. Huh?

This guy also has spoken out against J. K. Rowling and the Harry Potter books, saying that they contain numerous references to magic, the satanic art.
He says, “Behind Harry Potter hides the signature of the king of the darkness, the devil.”

So, the single most influential works that get children to read which makes it easier to learn in the future is a product of the devil.
I think about the fact that Hitler and Stalin were possessed by the Devil and it occurs to me that they are just like the kids that have had a rough start to life who use that as a defense in court to justify the crimes that they have committed. They have found a simple excuse.
Father Amorth is said to have carried out more than 30,000 exorcisms.
I haven’t been able to find any figures on how many were a success.

In other news, Pastor Leonard Ray Owens of Fort Worth Texas has been indicted by a grand jury for rape.
A 22 year old woman who was a member of the Pastor’s prayer group says that he told her that she had a sex spirit and lesbian demon inside her that needed to be cast out.
Now for an inside look at a real exorcism, he had her lay on the floor and began yelling at her saying, loose her in the name of Jesus. He then proceeded to pull down her pants and commanded the demons to come out. Then he climbed on top of her, and putting on a condom raped her.
Owens, a self proclaimed prophet ordered her to clean up and read Psalm 105:15, which says to do no harm to prophets.
He did it again a month later.

Hey, he has the perfect defense when he goes to trial.
The devil made him do it.

Then again, I might be full of shit.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 11:40 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    You think Dubya will use the same excuse for his screw ups?

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ha babs..no he says god made him do it..
    so there goes his devil alibi..

    ahhh my dear sweet nitwit...thou are a prophet...hey babs.maybe he's an avatar too...
    the pope's a nazi..was satan working thru him too??? bastids...

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    30 000 exorcisms huh...he's been a busy little bastid ain't he.

    wonder what the pays like.