Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Extreme Eating

The bird is baking.
The stuffing is stuffed
The ham is hot.
The potatoes are in the pot.
The pies are pumpkin and sweet potato.
The daughter is doing deviled eggs and chocolate cake.
It all will be done in three hours.
I'm going to bed, wake me when everyone is gone.

Happy day turkey!
Oops, I mean happy turkey day!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 1:54 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    mmmm I reckon I'm gunna enjoy this holiday tradition.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I've eaten until I can't eat any more. Now I've got to try and get to where I can wear pants without elastic waistbands again............

    Hope you had a good one

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ohhh, man..isn't thanksgiving a great day...plus



    THE COWBOYS WON..THE COWBOYS WON...

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger texlahoma

    It all looks good but those grapes look especialy good.