Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
MAYBE IN TIME FOR HIS SECOND TERM
The only things our government runs are the post office and the railroads, and both of them are bankrupt.
Lee Iacocca




I received this E-mail today:



Dear MoveOn member,
Thanks so much for ordering a free Obama/Biden sticker. We were amazed by the response—we've now given away more than 1.2 million stickers.
We're checking in today to see if and when you received your sticker. Please click the appropriate link below to let us know.
• I received my sticker last week or earlier
• I received my sticker this week
• I have not yet received my sticker
Thanks again for your support, and thanks for all you do.
–Peter, Daniel, Karin, Ilyse and the rest of the team

I clicked the I have not received my sticker link and was sent to this form.
I answered it this way.

Sorry! Let us know what went wrong.
We're really sorry to hear there was a problem with your order. Please fill out the information below as completely as you can so we can track down your order.

.
Which of the following best describes the problem with your order?
If necessary, please describe the problem more fully.

I haven't received my sticker package yet.

If necessary, please describe the problem more fully

The U.S. Postal Service works for Bush.


I think I identified the problem pretty well.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 1:48 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    hahahahah...I like that...I have some Got Hope bumper stickers left over from the westfest parade...you want me to send them?...

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    No if I root for Obama in public I'll jinx it and have to move to Canada when Bush lite wins.