Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
WHAT DAY IS IT?
Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose - and you allow him to make war at pleasure.
Abraham Lincoln












I feel better already.




I just found this and had to add it.

 
posted by Nit Wit at 11:59 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Josh

    It is like a huge burden has finally been lifted.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    I'm so happy I'm just delirious...

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Woozie

    The "everyone chill the fuck out" is one of my most favorite macros ever.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    Oh...i fucking love it..I may steal it..

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    ROTFLMAO-- and I am at the library!!!! Those pictures are too funny!!! DO YOU JUST LOVE THE WEEK SINCE TUESDAY? What a great week in our nation!!!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger McRaven

    I liked the last one the best!

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger texlahoma

    It's nice to hear about the president doing things that aren't the exact opposite of what I think he should be doing. That hasn't happened for about eight years.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger BBC

    When Obama speaks, hold the applause. Just because it sounds good at the moment doesn’t mean that it is going to play out and look so rosy in six months or a year. I’ll just wait and see what it is like in six months or a year. Still rough going for many is my best guest.


    "A man said to the Universe, 'Sir, I exist.' The Universe replied, 'That fact, however, has not created in me a sense of obligation.'"

    Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.

    Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    where the fuck are you?