Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
A NEW CAR ADVERTISMENT
My son the artist is at The Pittsburg Art Institute and this is his homework in his Video arts class.



Car commercial for class



He's my favorite genius.
His brain is wired a lot like mine.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:14 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    i'm gonna buy one of those when they go on sale for $5,000.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    Oh I love it..how smart..and great song.
    Can I post it on my blog so more people can see it?
    tell him I said 'well done'..

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Go ahead but it wouldn't let me imbed it so I linked to it

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    uh, im not so good at that..
    where is your post about the bad thing that happened to you..

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ok...im starting to worry..where are you and are you ok?...don't make make a trip up there to find out what's wrong...

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger texlahoma

    Nice touch at the end, I'd give it an A+.