Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Monday, September 14, 2009
On The Road Again
Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
Richard Bach






I got moved to a rehab and live in care unit. I don't have a phone and The Boss swiped my cell phone cause hers broke.
I have been doing rehab on my whole body. I use a walker and a wheelchair.
I found out why It's taking so long to heal, The doc. waited 6 days to cut me thinking all I needed was some Exlaxe. It turns out that it was a blood vessal that had a clot so by the time he opened me and took out 12" of small intestine it was too late. A few days later another surgon was drawing fiuid from my belly and got fresh blood instead of water.
He opened me up again and found that who;e repair fell apard and he had to keep me open for another week to get all the dead tissue out. Now I have a big hole in my stomach (about 8 more inches taken out) and clear up the septosiemia. Turns 0out that the first surgen has 6 pending lawsuits and settles them out of court. My daughter has a friend woh sued him for $500,000.00 She selleled for $250,000.00. She called the lawer who handeled the case and before she evev outlined all the screw-ups he said he would take the case and ask for a lot more. He will be here tomorrow to get more details and get my records fore his doctors to look at. who knows I might be able to get a new computer soon. I didn't know, most of that time I was in a comc or taking Morphine.
The insurance kicked me out of the last hospital and are acting like there going to do the same here. Then I'll have to go home and the rehab lady will come to my home as long as I need help. Thay may kick me out of here tomorrow.
As you can tell by the mistakes I'm making I still have the shakes bad. They said It could take 6 or more monthes to get all the drugs out of my mellon.
Don't send email as the is the rehabs computer and they don't like it when you download stuff. I missed another Westfest. come to think of it I missed spring and summer too.
Talk at you later.

Steve.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 7:08 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    holy shit...so glad to hear from you...i was freaking out..sent a card out today...sue them bastids..sue them long and hard..just freaks me out he fucked up so bad...we could have lost you..that really scares me...
    oh..i need to know the kids names and ages including grandkids...i love about natalia rose..but give me the info on the rest..it's not nice of me to send to only her..and i keep finding cute things for her but dont want to show favorites..ha..you know me..
    the minute you get a phone send me the number...thinking of you often..jackie

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger texlahoma

    You'll be rolling in settlement doe before you know it. May your rehab lady be kind and beautiful!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger TheWayfarer

    The good news is, your surgeon will soon be a FULSOB Gov't bureaucrat, immune to lawsuits, and never accountable for his actions/lack thereof.
    Take the money and run!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger sageweb

    Hope you get better soon..It is a strange way to lose weight..but 8 inches off the belly is quite nice...maybe not.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Intense Guy

    Holy crap... No wonder you've been so sick - I hope you recover quickly and get back to enjoying your mission in life.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Thanks everyone. I'll have to get the info from The Boss as my memory is still a little fragmented. Everyonen exccept one surgon gave me up but ha asked The Boss how old I was (53) and he told her that was too young and he wouldn,t let me go.
    Now he tells everyone that I'm the strongest mman he's ever met. I might have a T-shirt made.
    Now all I have to do is get the lawsuit filed before they pass tha Tort reform as part of the health reform bill.
    Too tired to blog tonight but I will soon.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    I'll make one up for you...

    ONE TOUGH OLE FART.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Rainwolf

    Rest and get better Dude. Sending good thoughts your way.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    Oh Nitty.

    Glad to read you!

    Makes you wonder how many he has settled that you don’t know about. The Bastard deserves you getting all that you can.

    Did you get the 20” of intestine as a memento?

    And are you going to bronze and have it mounted.

    Cheers MrNitty!!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Green tea

    How can a Hospital whose Doctor F'ed up throw you out?
    How can a Doctor with so many lawsuits be allowed to practice?
    Geezzz!
    Wishing you a speedy recovery

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    glad to hear things are picking up.

    i'd be careful suing a doctor. i don't like getting cops or doctors pissed off at me.

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    hope your doing better..annie's health got worse and had to have her put down..my heart is broke..

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger BBC

    Ah, Richard Bach, loved him, until he became an idiot.