Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Still in the hospital
An illness is like a journey into a far country; it sifts all one's experience and removes it to a point so remote that it appears like a vision.
Sholem Asch





Well, I'm still in the hospital, and it look's like I will be here for a while longer.
My brother fixed up an old laptop but I still can't get my email to work.

I wanted to thank everyone for the cards and good wishes. The cards are put away so they don't get lost.

The big hole in my tummy is taking forever to heal and I picked up a blood infection that won,t die. 104 days and counting.

Well, it's getting late and my hands are shaking to much yo type so I'll try to post more later.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 1:02 AM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    you dont know how terrific it was to see your blog pop up on my blogroll after so long..welcome back shaky...send me the phone number to your room, will call this weekend..
    take care of yourself..get strong...be well..missed you sooo much..

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Pom

    Glad that things are improving. YDG has kept us abreast of your status for weeks now and it's great to get good news.

    Take care and keep up the healing.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Rocky (Racquel)

    Whoo hoo - keep up the healing Nit!! A whole blogosphere of good energies I'm sending your way!!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Intense Guy

    Keep on keeping on!

    :)

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Rainwolf

    Glad you're feeling better. Hope you're all healed and out of there soon.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger So Not Wishy Washy

    Been there. We're all pulling for your ass to stop shaking and your mouth to spew your ramblings!

    You've been sorely missed!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Sling

    Welcome back to bloggertown!
    I hope your tummy hole closes up soon.

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Woozie

    I've missed so much :S

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    good to see you back, i hope you have some sweet nurses taking care of you.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Josh

    Bless your heart. Hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger texlahoma

    Get COMPLETELY well soon.

    Glad to see you back man!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger BBC

    I didn't know you were in the hospital, I hope it works out for you.

    If I get really ill I don't want a lot of treatment, I just want to get dead. I damn sure don't want to get old enough to be shitting in a diaper again.

    But death isn't a concept to an omnipresent spirit.

    "People living deeply have no fear of death."