Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
DINNER WITH THE IN-LAWS
All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing, and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway.
Harry S. Truman


President Obama is hosting the new Congressional Leadership taking over in January for a short private meeting at The White House. I can understand why he would want it to be private if he's going to bend over to the GOP the way he has in the last couple of years.

I could have sworn they were going to have a dinner so I had my secrete undercover people in the administration see what they could learn. I guess the Dinner is still pending but they are having trouble getting all the egos to agree to set a date.

I managed to get some inside information on the plans so far. They reflect the new austerity measures at the White House matching those that almost everyone in the country has been forced to adopt due to Congressional inaction.
 My contact almost got caught so excuse the quality of the pictures.
Wikkieleaks ain't got nuthin on me.





Hope my guy got away in time.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 10:52 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: