Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Reduced expectations
Word from my Doctor is that my treatment is working, but the side effects, no strength or energy reserves and disrupted sleep patterns, (you know about that Babs.) is bad enough that working the job I do is actually dangerous because I am alone much of the time. I am now off work till at least the end of the month. Thank whoever for at least partial sick pay and medical benefits. I'm a lot luckier than many in that respect.
Now I can get my Blogs in shape and actually write something that someone might like to read. :)
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:16 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger soonerfan78

    Less work, more Net Wit=smily sooner

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    deja vu again!!! I can't decide where you are posting...:)
    You're playing mind games with me, aren't you.

    Hey, is somebody following me? I think it's a nija

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I would recommend the smaller banner add... your profile is now at the bottom of the page.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    You need to turn on word verification so you don't get SPAM comments like those above....