Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
PARALLEL PREDICTIONS
AquariusSomeone has been paying some very careful attention to you for a while now -- from afar. They've made a mental list of everything about you, from your favorite movies to your favorite kind of ice cream. Anyone who's put this much energy into getting to know you would obviously make quite an attentive lover. Think of them as a secret admirer. The good news is that they're ready to tell you all about it. Are you ready to hear it? - By Astrology.com

Your fortune for today.
Someone thinks you are very special and lets you know it.

Now this is getting to be too much. My Horoscope and fortune for today match just about perfectly and they come from different web sites.
I think I slipped into the twilight zone sometime in the not to distant past.
Well, at least the zone has Blogging and my favorites have slipped in with me.
Went to my Docs for blood tests yesterday and got the results this morning.
The nurse used a word I don’t hear often. She said my blood tests looked normal.
Good news but I’m not used to anything about me being described as normal.
My sleep has been a bit off for the last few days. I go to bed later and get up after 8PM. It’s messed up my routine as far as my blood sugar levels and they have been just a little high. I have to go to sleep soon as I am going to bingo tonight with The Boss and she said if I don’t get up I stay at home.
Gonna be tough though I got Stephen Kings new book Cell and so far it’s good. I always read a little before I go to sleep. I might still be up when it’s time to go tonight.
Type at you later.

 
posted by Nit Wit at 10:30 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Aquarius Horoscope for week of January 26, 2006 -
    Marie and Pierre Curie discovered radium. Chemist John Walker invented the match. Physicist Wilhelm Roentgen was the first person to find out about X-rays. What do these great minds have in common? They all refused to take out any patents in connection with their innovations, believing that they shouldn't make any profit on something that rightfully belongs to everyone. They're your role models right now, Aquarius. Let them inspire you to give away your brilliance for free. (P.S. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but there'll be a big reward for you if you do what I suggest.)
    from: http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/
    PS...watch out for the marshmallow man...

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    damn...i want that book..and henrietta said..well, the next time i go to sam's...bitch...so im reading lincoln lawyer....so good...let me know how you like cell....i hear it is good..can we sue king for telling us abig fat lie? he said he wasent going to write any more books and i have read one by him since then and now this one..fucker..lie to me..
    oh....when dr. or nurse says im normal...i run..for the hills..they know shit..get second opinion..

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I think I may need an arc soon. It's still pouring. Apparently the weather service thinks that this rain is doing no good and we will be all dried out by this afternoon and has issues a fire danger warning already... it's still raining, WTF??