Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
ANOTHER DEPARTURE
In the last few days three actors that I grew up watching have passed away.
Don Knotts, Daren McGavin, and I just learned, Dennis Weaver Of Gunsmoke and McCloud fame.
All three were in their 80’s and that is making me feel old. I remember watching them and I really enjoyed watching them.
They say things like this come in 3’s. I don’t know about that, but that’s what I hear sometimes.
Rest in peace guys. You brought a lot of joy and enjoyment to a lot of people for a long time.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 7:07 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    no kidding..those guys brought the world so much joy....hell i still havent gotten over jack parr, johnnny carson, h. allen smith, buddy hackett, jack benny, bob hope, and of course...randolph scott...