Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
CONFUSED CASTING
Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me.
Tim Burton


Somebody want to check Hell and see if it froze over? I have a strange feeling that it has or will soon.
I was just reading a story about an Indian movie director who is planning a movie about Mother Teresa’s life. Seems like an admirable project to honor someone who very well could become a Saint.
Now I am not a casting director or any other kind of movie expert except I watch a lot of movies. I have about 400 on DVD and lots of cable channels. I think I have a problem with T. Rajeevnath’s idea of casting though.
He has announced to the public that he wants Paris Hilton to star as Mother Teresa. He says she showed a close facial match to the famous Nun who dedicated her life to serving God and helping the poor.





That may be true but I think there are a lot of others just as good. She may be a good facial match but she has nothing in common otherwise. Where will she get her motivation? What am I saying I’ve seen her movies and motivation is the last thing on her mind?



I saw Waxwork and the movie was cheesy but my biggest complaint was that they waited so long to kill off Paris. The other movie she did that I saw (I can’t even remember the name) she got killed nice and early and I turned it off and watched something else. She didn’t even act very well in her internet sex video.

If she gets the part and he actually completes the film then rest assured that the devil will be looking for long johns and mittens.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 7:20 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    WTF??? I'm just going to pretend I did not just read that.

    Re your comment: we should have June bugs soon and I've had indoor Lady bugs all winter. They are welcome on my plants anytime.

    It's going to snow today where you are? Damn, I think we are supposed to be in the 80's. Blah. Too warm.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    what the fuck? what, was madona busy?...judas priest...someone do the world a favor and never ever take her picture again, say her name or i know..lets just pretend she doesnt exist.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Dude, where do you shop that you can get mattresses in the middle of the night? And have undercover security "customers" follow you around? Try speaking to them, ask them how their night is going. That would really freak them out. Or ask them what isle a certain product is on, since they work there after all...

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    where the hell are you??????

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Clance' McClannahan

    Well, I guess I could smash Paris's nose and she would have a little more resemblance to the sweet Mother who would not condone my actions. I would feel better though.
    Take a nap on the mattresses in the middle of the night and then tell security you are testing them before you buy them. You can't sleep on a bed that would give you nightmares, now could you?

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger Clance' McClannahan

    On a more positive note, I wish my boobs were as perky as hers.

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger lostinthetriangle

    Damm they are perky arn't they!