Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, April 23, 2006
MYSTIC MEANDERINGS
Aquarius
You have a golden touch, but not in a bad way like King Midas. No, you've got a lighter golden touch where everything that passes through your fingers takes on a warm, healthy glow. It might sparkle a little too. What is this magic touch of yours? It could have something to do with the combined powers of belief and imagination. Today, take those powers and turn them into very real results. - By Astrology.com

Your fortune for today...
Happy events will take place shortly in your home.



You know, whenever I get a horoscope or a fortune like this I start to really worry.
I have never had a golden touch, and I’m not sure I ever want anything I touch to glow or sparkle.
I gotta find a new source for horoscopes and daily fortunes.
When I read about happy events at home I start to worry that I have forgotten a birthday or anniversary.
Oh well enough of that mystic stuff.

I posted on my old site at the other place tonight even though I said I wasn’t going to. There have been a few people who said they were blocked from posting over there and I noticed that even though they were blocked the Blogs were still there. Makes Frick & Frack look like they have more members for advertising purposes I guess. I got to thinking though about a lot of people who just stopped posting over the last few months and gee, it looks the same when it’s voluntary and when you’re blocked.

Besides I’ve never had a war with anyone over there and was wondering what I would have to do to be banished. Though there are still a few people I read over there. Funny though, most of them haven’t posted much lately.
It would be nice if they would move over here so I could really do something to get kicked out.

Damn I need to find something to post about.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 4:17 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    hmmm okay am going to leave the words "warm, healthy glow" and "touch" alone.

    perhaps your time will come nit. meh.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i keep bitching and calling them neil and bob..(old blow job joke, that no one got but me and neil and bob)..then i did my last post of adios motherfuckers..then i think i went back to wish them a merry fucking christmas..and then the doors were closed..but when i left i had about 5,000 'eyes' and went back the other day to see if it was still there and almost 17,000 'eyes' had visited..so that kind of pisses me off..they be assholes...if you really want to be kicked off..you have to take a page from my book...talke dirty and often...tell eveyone to come to bogspot.com..that will really get their dander up..(exactly where did that expression come from??)

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Pretty much do a post and tell them to fuck off and post your URL from over here. That will do it. Leaving them a comment on their blog calling them an asshole or fucktard after posting this information will help. Ever notice that bite me link on the bottom of my side bar, post a comment there. Tell them that their old friends think they are still fucktards. hehehehe

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    Dude, you gotta check out astrodiest. www.astro.com
    Sun sign astrology is only a small part of the equation.