Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
BACK TO NORMAL SORT OF KINDA
The Boss is home and back in control!
She was released from the hospital less than 18 hours after surgery because she was doing so well. I’m a little miffed though; they didn’t give her any of her stones.
As much as they charge, you want something to keep as a souvenir.
Well when I had my neck fixed they didn’t give me anything.
No pelvis bone and no disk from my vertebrate. Well, maybe if I ever need hemorrhoid surgery they will put something aside for me.

She wanted me to thank everyone for their good thoughts and prayers, even the prayers to other Gods. They may not have made a difference but who can tell for sure.

There are a lot of things I would post about if I wasn’t so disgusted by what has been going on.
The Gump finally accepted an invitation to speak at the NAACP convention and spent most of his time making jokes or talking about his white God.
The Pentagon is being accused of arms deals that are ending up in terrorist hands.
The Congress has been advised to sue the Gump fore his little notes on new laws exempting him from prosecution.
Lotsa war and no diplomacy.
We have a president who can’t keep his mouth shut.
I guess I should be thankful that they knew how to fix The Boss so I wouldn’t have to cope withal the silly shit going on without my base.
Back to Douglass Adams Hitchhiker books and blog more later.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:56 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Glad The Boss is home! What a rip-off not letting her keep her stones.
    I think a book is a great place to be rather than in the news. I just finished "Demon Seed" by Koontz. I need to start another book. Must pick another one from the old bookcase.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    howdy boss..glad your home..kick steve's ass if he gives you any lip...
    ahhh..im reading pegasus descending by james lee burke....it takes me longer to read his books than anyone elses...because i almost read them aloud..i savor each and every word...i smell the bayou,the po'boys, hear the fish jumping and feel the heat on your body..he is so discriptive...i think i love him....i know i love dave and cletus.
    live is good..even if we do have a 'cool front' of 95 degrees...

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    That "cool front" was lame. It was still 97 yesterday. Lying bastards.
    I love touching my black car in the heat. Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    them bastids are probably selling all them stones on the black market...some little peasant is using it to build their house.

    glad the boss is doing okay Nitty.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Those Pikachus??? I thought they were Pokemans. Shows what I know...

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Glad the Boss is doing well, are you waiting on her hand and foot like a good feller?

    I'm behind on my reading, damn overtime.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    What?? No Rainbow Brite?
    I would just like some rain. That would be pretty damn cool.
    Enjoy your Universe.